Από παιδί είμαι των χρωμάτων. Στο κεφάλι μου έχω χρώματα. Τα γράμματα, οι συλλαβές, οι λέξεις, έχουν χρώματα. Οι μνήμες, οι μυρωδιές, οι ήχοι έχουν χρώματα. Γι' αυτό για μένα έχει νόημα να συνδέει κανείς κάτι μ' ένα χρώμα. Πριν χρόνια όταν έμαθα το νόημα της ροζ κορδέλας ξενίστηκα. Πώς ένα τόσο αθώο χρώμα που ζει στα μωρουδιακά κρεβατάκια να το συνδέσω με τον καρκίνο του στήθους; Το συνήθισα πια και δεν ξεχνώ. Ο Οκτώβρης είναι ο μήνας του ροζ, ο μήνας της επιφυλακής κατα του καρκίνου στο στήθος.
I am a color person since I was a kid. In my head there are always colors. Letters, syllables, words are colored. Memories, smells, sounds are colored. That's why it makes sense to me to connect anything with a color. Years ago when I found out the meaning of the pink ribbon I felt strange. How come such an innocent color which lives on baby cradles had been connected to breast cancer? I got used to it now and I never forget. October is the month of pink, the month of breast cancer awareness
I am a color person since I was a kid. In my head there are always colors. Letters, syllables, words are colored. Memories, smells, sounds are colored. That's why it makes sense to me to connect anything with a color. Years ago when I found out the meaning of the pink ribbon I felt strange. How come such an innocent color which lives on baby cradles had been connected to breast cancer? I got used to it now and I never forget. October is the month of pink, the month of breast cancer awareness













Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου